Post Show Report
|Title||JAPAN PACK 2022
JAPAN PACKAGING & MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY SHOW 2022
|Date||February 15(Tuesday)-18(Friday)2022 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|Venue||Tokyo International Exhibition Center “Tokyo Big Sight” West/South Exhibition Halls and Conference Tower|
|Theme||Packaging Formula to the Future|
|Scale||Exhibited by 299 companies/organizations and 1,472 booths（approx 13,248 sq. m.）|
Past show video
|Date||Weather||Number of Visitors (persons)|
|Feb. 15 (Tue)||Sunny||2,114|
|Feb. 16 (Wed)||Sunny||2,696|
|Feb. 17 (Thu)||Sunny||2,956|
|Feb. 18 (Fri)||Sunny||3,140|
※The number of visitors will be the actual number of visitors registered at the venue. Duplicate counting for those visiting multiple days is not performed.
Main Visitors from the following business fields.
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- House Foods Group Inc.
- Itoham Foods Inc.
- JAPAN TOBACCO INC.
- KAGOME CO., LTD.
- Kewpie Corporation
- KIKKOMAN CORPORATION
- LOTTE Co., Ltd.
- Maruha Nichiro Corporation
- Meiji Co., Ltd.
- NH Foods Ltd.
- NICHIREI CORPORATION
- NISSHIN SEIFUN GROUP INC.
- TOYO SUISAN KAISHA, LTD.
- YAMAZAKI BAKING CO., LTD.
- Asahi Group Foods, Ltd.
- Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Inc.
- ITO EN, LTD.
- Kirin Holdings Company, Limited
- MEGMILK SNOW BRAND Co., Ltd.
- MORINAGA MILK INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
- Suntory Holdings Limited
- Yakult Honsha Company, Limited
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- Kowa Company, Limited
- NIPRO CORPORATION
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- ROHTO Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Taisho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Cosmetics, Daily Goods
- Kao Corporation
- KOSÉ Corporation
- Lion Corporation
- Shiseido Company, Limited
- UNICHARM CORPORATION
- ITOKI CORPORATION
- KOKUYO Co., Ltd.
- NICHIBAN CO., LTD.
- Amazon Japan G.K.
- FamilyMart Co., Ltd.
- Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd.
- ITOCHU Corporation
- KOKUBU GROUP CORP.
- Marubeni Corporation
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- MITSUI & CO., LTD.
- Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd.
- ZEN-NOH(National Federation of Agricultural Cooperative Associations)
- SAIZERIYA CO., LTD.
- SKYLARK HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
- ZENSHO HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
Printing, Precision Instruments, Electrical
- BROTHER INDUSTRIES, LTD.
- CANON INC.
- Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.
- HP Japan Inc.
- KONICA MINOLTA, INC.
- KYOCERA Corporation
- Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- RICOH COMPANY, LTD.
- TOPPAN INC.
Construction, Plant Engineering
- KAJIMA CORPORATION
- OBAYASHI CORPORATION
- SHIMIZU CORPORATION
- TAISEI CORPORATION
- Takenaka Corporation
- Toyota Industries Corporation
Government Offices, Organizations
- JETRO(Japan External Trade Organization)
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Ministry of the Environment
- Organization for Small & Medium Enterprises and Regional Innovation, JAPAN
- TIRI(Tokyo Metropolitan Industrial Technology Research Institute)
- Tokyo Metropolis
- Tokyo Metropolitan Small and Medium Enterprise Support Center
- Fuji Television Network, Inc.
- Jiji Press Ltd.
- NHK(Japan Broadcasting Corporation)
- Nihon Keizai Shimbun
- The Yomiuri Shimbun
- TV TOKYO Corporation
Reputation from Exhibitors
Brand Image Innovation
Ishida Co., Ltd.
We engage with the development, production, sales, and maintenance of all types of manufacturing equipment and systems such as packaging,
inspection, box packing equipment, and weighing machinery, which represent our product lineup. We are aware that our brand image as a “weighing
machinery manufacturer” is still dominant in the Japanese market. We expect JAPAN PACK to play a role as the place where visitors who are
interested in “packaging” see all types of our equipment and systems for both pre-/post packaging processes and change our brand image in
their minds. At our booth in JAPAN PACK 2022, we displayed the production line, in which samples actually go through the processes from weighing
to box packing. Visitors from the food industry could imprint in their minds our product image not only for weighing but also for other processes in
the entire production line by directly seeing the actual model operational in their presence.
Furthermore, we participated in an environment-related featured exhibition by the host, “Packaging Lifecycle Exhibition”, which motivated many people working in development departments in packaging material manufacture, conscious of its contribution to the realization of SDGs and a carbon-neutral society, to visit our booth. This led to the creation of new opportunities.
At JAPAN PACK 2023, we look forward to seeing visitors from Japan, Asia, and the rest of the world.
Important Exhibition Responsible for the Future of the Packaging Industry
I know that JAPAN PACK is the most appropriate exhibition to conduct PR activities for our products since it attracts many visitors from a wide range of fields in the packaging industry, indispensable for all kinds of manufacturers. Additionally, at JAPAN PACK, solutions to the future challenges of the packaging industry and various initiatives for SDGs, DX, IoT, etc. are proposed not only by exhibitors but also by the host, which makes me confident of the raison d’etre of JAPAN PACK as the exhibition responsible for the industry’s future. Besides, we believe that this event is where we identify the industry’s trends and develop our future strategies in addition to implementing PR activities for our products. At the upcoming exhibition “JAPAN PACK 2023”, we would like to show our business at a higher level, and in the meantime, expect the event to successfully serve as the channel to communicate the power of Japan’s packaging industry as a whole to people around the world.
PR Campaign of Paper Packaging Materials through Featured Exhibition
Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd.
We are a “paper” manufacturer, and we have recently been focusing on the packaging business too, amid growing concerns about the environment. Under such circumstances, we participated in the two featured exhibitions of the “Packaging Lifecycle Exhibition” as well as the “CLOMA Exhibition,” which we joined for the second time in a row. Both exhibitions consist of great programs enough to attract much attention from visitors, and there are many media people at the venue, so we feel that the goals we set for the event have been fully achieved. On top of that, we could collect more lead generation information than expected, therefore, we are satisfied with the event.
Reputation from Visitors
JAPAN PACK attracts many participants from a wide range of industries including food,pharmaceutical,and cosmetic industries.
Approximately 80 percent of particpants engage with product introduction.
There is chance to link directly with the key person.
There is a need for solutions to the automation of production sites(DX) and environmental issues(GX); in other words, the "Two pillars".
Expections for Future JAPAN PACK
- How packaging equipment should be in 10 to 20 years
- Production system utilizing digital technorlogies
- Initiatives necessary for achieving SDG's
- Resource recycling trends, and the future of plastic packaging materials
- Exhibits of companies working on the promotion of environment-friendly packaging materials, and others