Frequently Asked Questions (Visitors)
- Q.1 How much is admission?
- Admission for guests without an invitation is 3,000 yen.
Guests with a free invitation ticket from exhibiting companies, those with proof of admission, or those who download, print, and bring a free invitation ticket from the JAPAN PACK website may enter without paying the admission fee.
Frequently Asked Questions (Exhibitors)
- Q.1 I would like to apply as an exhibitor. Is it too late?
- If there are booth spaces available after the application deadline, applications will be accepted until booths are filled. Please contact the secretariat for details.
- Q.2 Application Procedures
- The exhibitor application will be packaged, containing various documents including a copy of the guidebook CD, and will be sent shortly after the exhibition contract is approved.
- Q.3 Exhibition Material Restrictions
- Health and massage equipment, as well as display items that do not fall under exhibition categories may be prohibited from exhibition.
- Q.4 How many tickets will exhibitors receive to give out to guests?
- There is no particular limit to how many invitation tickets are given out.
Please request the desired amount of tickets.
- Q.5 I would like to keep decoration costs down...
- We recommend the Standard Booth. For details, please see the Standard Booth Information that will be sent shortly after the exhibition contract is approved.