Comprehensive exhibit for the packaging and
related industries Expanding scale in response to increasing demand
The Japan Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Association is pleased to announce that it will host JAPAN PACK 2017 at the Tokyo International Exhibition Center (Tokyo Big Sight) in Ariake, Tokyo from October 3 (Tue.) to October 6 (Fri.), 2017.
JAPAN PACK is a major event where cutting-edge devices, technologies, services in packaging and related industries from around the world come together with users and buyers every two years. It has an excellent reputation among exhibitors and visitors as an event with incredible scale and content where the latest trends in manufacturing, packaging and logistics can be found. In recent years, the scale of the exhibits is also expanding.
In the last exhibition (held in October 2015), 415 companies from around the world set up a total of 2,284 booths (an increase of 83 companies and 346 booths from the previous exhibition), demonstrating the increasing significance of JAPAN PACK. Business
Business matching for users and buyers
that immediately leads to new opportunities
Under the theme of “A Place to Discover New Formulas for Packaging.”, JAPAN PACK 2017 will generate new “Formulas” for packaging by combining the various products and services offered by the exhibitors and presenting these to user industries. We will offer the perfect stage for exhibitors to effectively attract the attention of the visitors. Moreover, the exhibition and its concurrent events as well as aggressive PR activities will promote business matching and provide immediate opportunities to advance your business.
As a comprehensive exhibition and the largest packaging event in Asia, we are confident that JAPAN PACK 2017 will create opportunities for you to acquire new customers and expand your business globally. We look forward to seeing you at JAPAN PACK 2017.
President of Japan Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Association /
JAPAN PACK 2017
JAPAN PACK 2017 Outline
- JAPAN PACK 2017
Japan International Packaging Machinery Show 2017
- October 3 (Tuesday) – October 6 (Friday), 2017 (4 days)
- Tokyo International Exhibition Center “Tokyo Big Sight”
East Exhibition Halls Nos.1-6,
Address: 3-10-1 Ariake, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan
- Exhibiting new domestic and overseas packaging machinery; packaging materials; packaging material converting equipment; food processing machinery; pharmaceutical and cosmetic production machinery; logistic equipment; and related equipment with a view to contributing to rationalization in industry and enhancement of people's lives, promoting trade, and developing all related industries.
- A Place to Discover New Formulas for Packaging.
- EXHIBIT CATEGORIES
- Group 1 Packaging Machinery / Group 2 Packaging Materials / Group 3 Packaging Material Converting Equipment / Group 4 Food Processing Equipment / Group 5 Pharmaceutical- and Cosmetic-related Equipment / Group 6 Inspecting and Testing Equipment / Group 7 Various Processing and Packaging-related Equipment / Group 8 Components / Group 9 Packaging Robots / Group 10 Logistic Equipment and Services / Group 11 Environment Preservation Equipment and Services / Group 12 Plant Engineering Systems / Group 13 Organizational PR / Group 14 Press and Information Media
- HOSTED BY
- Japan Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Association
- SUPPORTED BY
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry / Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries /Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) / The Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry / The Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry / Tokyo Big Sight Inc. / Japan Packaging Institute
- CO-SPONSORED BY
- ISPE Japan Affiliate / Kanagawa Packaging Machinery Manufacturers' Association / Japan Society for the Promotion of Machine Industry / Japan Food Industry Association / New Supermarket Association of Japan / Japan Society of Pharmaceutical Machinery and Engineering / Flour Millers Association / Japan Soft Drink Association / Japan Biscuit Association / Japan Federation of Miso Manufacturers Cooperatives / All Japan Federation of Bakers Association / All Japan Plastic Product Industrial Federation / Chubu Packaging & Food Machinery Manufactures Associaion / Tokyo Hoso Kyokai, Inc. Association / Tokyo Food Machinery Manufacturers Cooperative / Japan Printing Machinery Association / Japan Environment Association / The Japan Machinery Federation / Japan Measuring Intruments Federation / Japan Cosmetic Industry Association / The Japan Society of Industrial Machinery Manufacturers / Japan Automatic Identification Systems Association / Japan Vending Machine Manufacturers Association / Japan Sake and Shochu Makers Association / The Japan Food Machinery Manufacturers' Association / Japan Food Packaging Association / Japan Bakery and Confectionery Machinery Manufacturers Association / Japan Ready-made Meal Association / Japan Convenience Foods Industry Association / Japan Chain Stores Association / Japan Management Association / Japan Package Design Association / Japan Baking Industry Association / Parenteral Drug Association - Japan Chapter / Japan Department Stores Association / The Japan Institute of Marterial Handling / Japan Plastics Machinery Association / The Association of Powder Process Industry and Engineering / Japan Polyethylene Products Industrial Federation / The Japan Containers and Packaging Recycling Association / Japan Frozen Food Association / Japan Robot Association / Japan Halal Business Association / The Distribution Systems Reserch Institute / Japan Packaging Machinery Lease Co., Ltd. / Jiho, Inc. / Johokiko Co., Ltd. / Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun / Nippo Co., Ltd. / Nikkei Inc. / The Japan Food Journal / Fuji Sankei Business i. / UBM Media Co., Ltd.
- ADMISSION FEE
- 3,000 yen / day (tax included)